Monday, 9 November 2009

Sunday afternoon

I started off by doing some reading...Mom mentioned this trilogy was very good... and it was... She's always right that gal...:o) Then off to the dog forest meeting the guys.

My homie Enzo - he sure can smile when there is a biscuit in sight !
What 'ya diggin for Enzo, hu hu, what 'ya diggin for??


what? What ? The suspense is killing me here!OK, you just take care of whatever there is to dig for, I'll just .... hang out over here... puh..

Yo Bundy, you still there??




For the first time I meet a German Shepard who doesn't hate me at the very first sight...
This guy was a 5 year old male, so he wasn't too keen on running crazy in the woods...

At home again, really thirsty, and the best water you get is from the bidet in the master bathroom... Mom says it is a very bad habit...


whatever...

9 comments:

brooke said...

ooohhh, book destroying! Naughty naughty! That would not go over well in our house. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble!
Looks like you did have fun at the park though!
And drinking from the bidet! hehehehe. I hope its clean!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Oh have I lost so many books :( Shiloh drinks from the toilet like bundy too, drives my daughter nuts but Chelsea doesnt even look at it... great day out had by all by the looks

Dexter said...

You have your own fountain? Great! I need to oder one for myself.

Yuh, those German Shepherd dogs can be grouchy sometimes. That is a great hole you dug.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your reading style is very different in Denmark!! :-)


Your friend Enzo looks like LOTS of fun! What a great hole you guys dug (well, you supervised...)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Marjie said...

I'm grateful that Thor absorbs his books by osmosis, not digestion. Forest pictures? Typical Mastiff. Nothing wrong with delegating the hard work to others. Everyone needs supervision!

Kasha said...

Monica, first of all I want your bathroom! It is gorgeous! So does Bundy apparently. Ingo is a great name. Will my son be traumatized 12 years from now when Africa reaches the end of a great life? You were ok right? Sorry about your book. If Africa got my Twilight series that would be bad.

Jocelyn said...

I know who runs YOUR house!

Good thing they tolerate you and allow you to stay, eh?

monica said...

Brooke: I hope it was clean too :o)

Abbey: I love my books - and so does Bundy apparently...

Mango: ... and outside he drinks from the fish pond...

Honey: yeah well we read thouroughly.. sort of...

Marjie: and Bundy is such a good supervisor :o)

Kasha: No trauma - only life lessons and memories..

Jocelyn: :o) We TRY to convince ourselves we are in charge...

Life With Dogs said...

ROFL! Nice water fountain. Got breath mints? ;)