what? zzzz... can't talk now, sleepin...

..and I tried to get out when things got a bit wild around here....

wanted to relax and watch tv, but somehow the remote wouldn't work...

and these 2 small poufs - well some white buttons were already missing, and I just have no idea how THIS happened!!

and I have seen mom shake this doormat, and, well, just wanted to help.... wow one tiny litle doormat can sure transfer into many little pieces...

.. as long as I can't see you, you can't see me... right??

tired after one hard days work home all alone...

let's just say that some days Bundy is more popular than other days.... this was no P day....
they say his kind is grownup at around the age of 3... umph, well, 1 down, 2 more to go...
8 comments:
One of my previous Mastiffs ate the heel off one only of several pairs of shoes. Of course, she couldn't eat a matched pair, and she wouldn't eat the shoes I didn't like that well. I Was Not Amused. And Bundy's angelic look? Genetic. The whole breed does that when you're irked. It's the "Awww, poor me, I did nothing!" look. We've always had our mastiffs right with us, but once we left our first one home alone because it was over 100F outside and we were taking the kids swimming, and he ate 3 pillows off the sofa. That sofa was never the same.
Oh my, you certainly have been busy. Actually, my Grandpa Angus the airedale did a lot more damage than little old me. The worst I ever did was eat the window sill when I accidentally locked myself in the bathroom.
Slobbers,
Mango
Awww...Bundy, we all have days where we regress a bit!! You look like you have very powerful jaws! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Marjie: yes well, somehow I just can't stay angry with him for more than a second!
Mango: Haha! how come I am not surprised?!
Honey: did you really ever wreck things - you angel face you!?
Oh my goodness Monica! I know it was painful, but thank you for posting these. I can see why you and I are such good friends. We have a lot in common. I have ten months down and I am told 14 to go! I can't wait to see what it is like after puppyhood! You handle it better than me! It will get better. Doesn't it just amaze you what they can get into?
Kasha and Africa
ohh Bundy, thats very naughty of you! Darwin is almost 9 months old and entering her naughty phase. Trying to combat it by taking her to doggy day care to wear her out.... we'll see if it works. I dont want to lose any more shoes to her, one was enough
I so relate to this post.. heres our front door..
http://danesdownunder.com/?p=2468
we got down to one set of sheets and a pillow each, I had one pair of shoes left.. the keys off my laptop, lounges .. oh girl the list is endless..
but we have a rule if its left where the dogs can get it ... well its a goner... both are 12months+ now and its starting to settle... well cept for the shoes....
Brilliant work! :)
Post a Comment