Sunday, 22 November 2009

baby and teenager




before we got him home... his sister Molly in the background

big boy now..
hates closed doors...


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Bundy - you were the cutest baby!! (funny, you actually look quite like a Dane puppy but just redder - same head shape!)

Of course, you're a very handsome boy now that you're all grown up! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Marjie said...

i love the baby picture. Mastiffs are such cute babies, but they grow so fast it makes our heads spin! Bundy is a very handsome guy indeed. I hope he stops eating your household goods soon.

Dexter said...

Doors should not be closed. EVER.

Slobbers,
Mango

brooke said...

What a cute baby picture!!! Your baby pic looks like a baby dane!

monica said...

Honey: thank you! I think maybe I am a Great Dane wannabe... sometimes... Bundy

Marjie: I too hope he will stick with his dog food diet soon...

Mango: Exactly! we sure have the same life approach!

Brooke: once cute, always cute :o)

Jocelyn said...

You need to rename this blog "Damn, But I Love My Dogs," you know.

monica said...

Jocelyn: ahem, yes well, I know, am a tinsy bitsy narrow minded I admit...probably won't last more than about 10 years.. :o)