Oh! The chin on the knee move. I know that one.Happy birthday to your man. He is pretty old, but not as old as my momma (hehehe).Slobbers,Mango
Hey did you watch the Twilight movies!? I just saw the second one yesterday and loved it. You just got even cooler if love them as much as I do! Cute lil doggy!
Aw...what sweet family photos!! SO nice to see!
Thor wants to know if Bundy got his piece of cake. And what a handsome son you have.
Mango: "Old and wise" tend to be the motto of the elderly.. hehe..Kasha: Haven't seen New Moon yet, but will do soon! Me and my 12 year old daughter are fans, definitely!Honey: thanks :o)Marjie: no cake for Bundy..despite the chin on the knee move.. thanks for the son remark - makes me glad :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh! The chin on the knee move. I know that one.
Happy birthday to your man. He is pretty old, but not as old as my momma (hehehe).
Slobbers,
Mango
Hey did you watch the Twilight movies!? I just saw the second one yesterday and loved it. You just got even cooler if love them as much as I do! Cute lil doggy!
Aw...what sweet family photos!! SO nice to see!
Thor wants to know if Bundy got his piece of cake. And what a handsome son you have.
Mango: "Old and wise" tend to be the motto of the elderly.. hehe..
Kasha: Haven't seen New Moon yet, but will do soon! Me and my 12 year old daughter are fans, definitely!
Honey: thanks :o)
Marjie: no cake for Bundy..despite the chin on the knee move.. thanks for the son remark - makes me glad :o)
Post a Comment