I so love teenage boys... I once had one and it was a totally shock when he grew into a gorgeous man... :)
Monica! Monica! You sure made my day with this cartoon! Where did you find these classics!? Thank you! We still love our puppies right!? You are the best! I hope you have a great weekend!Man, that was great to find on your blog!
Abbey: teenage time; lots of joy and laughter, and many worries...Kasha: Glad you liked it! I am a cartoon fan - as well as a "puppy-soon-to-be-sane-adult" fan... :o)The cartoon is Dog eat Doug by Brian Anderson.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I so love teenage boys... I once had one and it was a totally shock when he grew into a gorgeous man... :)
Monica! Monica! You sure made my day with this cartoon! Where did you find these classics!? Thank you! We still love our puppies right!? You are the best! I hope you have a great weekend!
Man, that was great to find on your blog!
Abbey: teenage time; lots of joy and laughter, and many worries...
Kasha: Glad you liked it! I am a cartoon fan - as well as a "puppy-soon-to-be-sane-adult" fan... :o)
The cartoon is Dog eat Doug by Brian Anderson.
Post a Comment