He is a great guy -you can actually see that beyond all the teenage grumpiness and distractiveness..
spending time with his little sister... and "brother"....
For his birthday dinner we went to "Tortilla Flats" - and he had Chimichanga with chile and guacamole.. His favourite kind of food. He overate... so we have postponed the birthday cake for the weekend when the family is coming over.
In one year he is an official grown up... oh my...
7 comments:
That is what happens with these human pups. You feed them and they grow. Sometimes the boy pups get all super stretched out!
Not an easy time, but he looks to be a fine chap.
Slobbers,
Mango
Happy Birthday! ... great name Tobias is by the way... Sons are such a mystery to me.. how they think, why they do things.. I lopve the teenage years.. my lad is 24 now and I miss watching him grow... but I gotta ask.. what in blazes is a Chimichanga..lol sounds yumo
Mango: Thanks :o) and you know, they can empty a fridge in no time!
Abbey: Chimichanga: fried burrito/tortilla filled with meat and cheese, salad and rice on the side - you should try it sometime
Happy birthday Tobias, even if it was yesterday!
Are you ready to cry over the passage of so much time yet? I do, all the time; they tolerate me...I'm happy to see Bundy in the middle of everything, helping out, and making sure everyone takes their naps! Your boy is a handsome lad, indeed!
Even though you have one kid growing up, getting ready to leave the house in the next few years, the OTHER kid (woof woof) will fill his place nicely.
Anette: hep hep
Marjie:thanks -yes Bundy is all over..
Jocelyn: oh but in between we also have the soon to be teenage daughter --- wonder how that will turn out...
Post a Comment