Sunday, 2 August 2009

hey yo

so - weekend was up, and it's really tiresome... my mom's got a new camera and instead of giving all kind of treats she ran around taking pictures all the time! 'course who can blame her - I am beautiful...
keeping up the tan as often as possible...






my girl and me...check out the 2 sleepy heads in the background...



and whenever pausing from the photo sessions, she drank red wine...








6 comments:

Marjie said...

Oh, Bundy, you are growing up to be a fine looking mastiff!

monica said...

thank you, I know :o)

Jocelyn said...

I'm surprised the photos didn't get increasingly blurry, with that wine involved.

Kasha said...

Hey Monica! Thanks for stopping by! That was a treat! I love your dog! What a beautiful Mastiff and so sweet! I look forward to learning more about Bundy!
Kasha
httpL//trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

Angel said...

you have one awesome mama!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your dog, what a cutie. I he done growning or will he get bigger?