Thursday, 20 August 2009

holiday time

Summer holiday has been over us, and family from Norway has beenvisiting. At the annual flower festival in Odense we saw beautiful orchids
Bundy watching a butterfly and a swan made of flowers at the little lake where the HC Andersen plays are shown




grandma's legs - she sure was a good one for giving treats... all the time... had to stay close...:o)





fun with splashing water - but you will never ever see me jumping into that pond, no way!! I don't know WHAT the fish do there - but they jump around with happy faces...



at a point I met this guy - actually bigger than me !! but I got the last word, 'cause I slobbered him all wet.... sorry...



3 comments:

Marjie said...

Thor doesn't go in the water either, although he does enjoy drinking from the garden hose. Grandmas are always good for treats, because they don't have to live with giant begging doggies! The flower festival looks beautiful.

Kasha said...

He is so cute! Oh yes! Don't get me started on the slobber! I am sure my dog has yours beat! Have a good weekend!
Kasha and Africa

Kasha said...

Sofie is the cutest name! So cute! Does your Bundy snore as well? It is comforting when my husband is gone. It sounds like he is still here with Africa around. Ha ha!