
a good thing two kinds can get together and be a comfort to eachother... it almost breaks my heart..
I wish my dog Bundy and my cat Mio could be friends...but so far they just HATE eachother.. sigh..
change of scene***
could this be an idea for new bathroom deco??
takes some guts go in there I would think....another deco for the smoking area:

would that make the smokers reconsider their actions??? I wish... am married to a 35-40 cigarettes a day smoker.... sigh...again...
5 comments:
Aahh! the dog and the cat scene! wouldn't that be something!
Those bathrooms are a hoot! And i have a picture of a little kitten curled up with our dog and they are both sleeping. Very cute!
Nothing makes smokers reconsider. I am married to one, also. Thor's predecessor loved cats. I often had to bathe my cats after the dog had licked them. It was disgusting.
Ooh, that smoker picture is wicked good.
It took me a minute on the bathroom pic, but then my knees got weak. I would totally have to NOT look down...
anette: yeah in MY dreams too
elizabeth: would like to see that picture !
Marjie: So Thor doesn't like cats?
Jocelyn: one can imagine the akwardness of going to the bathroom without looking down at all...
Post a Comment