Wednesday, 13 May 2009

worries...



I will be having 2 icelandic 15 year old boys staying for 5 days soon..
I need to go shop groceries... big time!!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Goodness. Get 12 gallons of milk and fifteen boxes of cereal. That's my memory of my brother at age 15: eating three bowls of cereal every morning.

Hey, and thanks for your kind words about my rat story. You have made me very happy!

Marjie said...

Milk, cereal and sandwich material. Lots of sandwich material.

We never found any need to fix our male mastiffs, because they were so docile, and never were out wandering around. Females we fixed for health reasons. As long as Bundy stays home with you, he should be fine! We have had other breeds castrated because they were too hard to control, but never had such a problem with the mastiff. We were asked to breed them, but declined in both cases. It was nice to know we had the option.

monica said...

Jocelyn: one can get pretty amazed - where do they put it those boys? for sure, everything on top of each other(tall and thin) and not like some of us, next to each other ( small and wide...)

btw, I agree with some of your commenters; I'll buy your book for sure ! And translate it into danish ( and norwegian, and french and german) and make loads of money :o)

Marjie: regarding Bundy - I must go and sit for a long time in my thinking corner... I am having so many doubts..

Angel said...

yes....lots and lots of cereal. and ramen noodles!!!