Wednesday, 20 May 2009

wednesday afternoon



The Icelandic youth came, stayed and went. It was hectic, but nice :o)

They had times with shopping, drinking ( In Iceland you must be 20 before you're allowed to drink, here in DK it's 16.... let's just say some of them got waaaaay too much..but they survived, and now they have something to talk about back home..), sightseeing, visiting the zoo and a castle, bowling... they really enjoyed it. It was great.

Now I'm having 4 days off work in front of me, bank holiday -- ooo, I like!

3 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

16 year old drinking age - wow!

Jocelyn said...

I'm such a fan of letting kids get the "hey, dude, we're drinking" energy out of themselves while they're young.

I mean, I started at age 13 (quite illegally) and now, at age 42, I, um...hardly drink at all...except every night...and so now that doesn't prove my point at all.

monica said...

doggy: yeah I know - In Norway it's 18,so I've had a hard time coping with this ref. my 16year old son... but he seems to control it pretty good, so my worries have losened up a bit lateley... You have to be 18 in Dk to drive a car though - the age is 16 in USA I believe?

Jocelyn: was there a point? :o) I am a strong believer of the saying that red wine is very good for you