I'm actually sleepin, but all my skin is falling downwards, and my eyes can't close...
Training session with my dad.... I am soooo good!!
most of the time...
most of the time...
With my pal "Flode"
With my bro' Tobias - he's trying to watch TV, but I think it would be much more fun to play with me ! And "Flode"
He can watch out when I take a nap - in case the cat should walk by... that ¤#%&* fast cat...
With my favourite li'l sis Sofie Amalie.... I can actually cover her face with my - somewhat droolin' -mouth... :o) she loves it !! I'm sure!
5 comments:
He has become a beloved member of the family, no doubt about it! You know that mastiffs own the people in the house, right?
CUTE!
I love the hippo! My Yorkie has a bunny that he sleeps with and a little orange dinosaur that he loves to drag around.
That dog RULES you. He's such a ham that he deserves every bit of his power, of course.
marjie : I don't mind being owned... in a good way :o)
MJ: funny how we like giving them toys - sometimes I wonder if they play with them to amuse us...
Jocelyn: He's child no 3... the other 2 were finally so grown not needing us(me) so much anymore, giving us the possibility for some space and time for ourselves... so we get a dog.. hm - the mysterious ways we choose...
The dog is soon to be tha tallest and biggest memger of your family! But oh such a gentle giant!
Post a Comment