This makes me smile everytime I see it. As you well know. ;)
You asked why am I learning Norwegian and how's it going? I'd like to travel there some day and I was always intrigued by the language when Grandma spoke Norwegian bits and pieces here and there. My maternal great grandparents were from Norway. One of these days I'll get there. I am finding to be a slow learner though.
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
I know, pretty lame...
I have to admit, I saw this last year, but I'd forgotten about it. Now I'm laughing all over.
This makes me smile everytime I see it. As you well know. ;)
You asked why am I learning Norwegian and how's it going? I'd like to travel there some day and I was always intrigued by the language when Grandma spoke Norwegian bits and pieces here and there. My maternal great grandparents were from Norway. One of these days I'll get there. I am finding to be a slow learner though.
Post a Comment