Teenagers is the best! Or maybe not always so charming, not even in retrospective!
mine is ten but I remember me...
anette - oh yes, what a challenge...doggy - the best is yet to come with your son!! ( wohahaha!)
My sons swear they're afraid of me. And I love this same comic strip. It is so often true...
Marjie: sometimes you feel you can't live with them - but you definitely can't live without!
Instead of offering her spackle, he should be offering her wine.You know, I spent a summer in high school in Sonderborg...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Teenagers is the best! Or maybe not always so charming, not even in retrospective!
mine is ten but I remember me...
anette - oh yes, what a challenge...
doggy - the best is yet to come with your son!! ( wohahaha!)
My sons swear they're afraid of me. And I love this same comic strip. It is so often true...
Marjie: sometimes you feel you can't live with them - but you definitely can't live without!
Instead of offering her spackle, he should be offering her wine.
You know, I spent a summer in high school in Sonderborg...
Post a Comment