"check out my feet - an indication of me being BIG one day!"
For "fastelavn" the kids dress up in costumes - my long haired " can I too wear some make up and perfume" 11 year old daughter, dressed up as ... a boy. What doesn't show on the picture is the baggy pants...
so I prepared for some "fastelavn" buns...
the filling is vanillacream, marcipan and nougat
- then you saw me working the rolling pin - flour all over...
5 comments:
You are definitely getting in to the food blogging!! Lovely buns, cool daughter and sweet dog!
I want these buns - you and anette are killing me...
Anette: yeah, cool uh? the trick is to remember to take the pictures... ( my camera got a bit covered with flour..)
Doggy: I'll save one for you - which do you prefer, with cream and marcipan, with cream and nougat, or one of the last five with only nougat ( ran out of marcipan and cream...)
Bundy is growing up beautiful! They are such loyal, lovable dogs. I am afraid of Thor in the kitchen, in case I trip and burn both of us!
Marjie: I must admit I am having trouble banning Bundy from any room... when I am home, he is my shadow..
Post a Comment