Thursday, 19 February 2009

some photos flying around on the web


oops, don't you hate it when that happens...


I'm actually not a sucker for tattoos, but this one is good :o))



sowwwyyy.... :o( ( but oh so cute...impossible to yell at for long...)




devastated, but still oh so cute... ( nice guy legs too... :o) )

3 comments:

Marjie said...

I was hoping for another picture of Bundy, but your car made me laugh and the puppy was so cute!

Jocelyn said...

That tattoo is hilarous. And how did that car get flattened like that? Whoa!

monica said...

Marjie: I have tons of pictures of him - it's almost like with your first born... of which you take lots of pictures, with the second one it's a little less, etc. So - how many baby pictures do you have of your number nine??

Jocelyn: it must have hurt though to make that tattoo...