Is this great or what? we love it, and for all you food and cooking lovers out there- grab friends and familiy, cooking ingredients and some wine and get out there ! Cooking outdoors is the best!!
anette: I've tried making hints to my husband as our 16 years wedding anniversary is coming up, but somehow he seems more interested in his newly created fish pond in our garden - now with 14 fish in them... and off course now also the football EC - even though Denmark(or Norway or UK) isn't even participating...
so - I guess it's up to my and my hard earned savings to evaluate the possibility to get my own PC..
8 comments:
stille på blog-fronten?
snart er det oss, juhu!
is this how you do it? wow ho nice
doggybloggy:
cooking outdoors is perfect - this way your kitchen stays neat...
I enjoy your blog a lot!
I'm still a blog rookie though..
Primarily as I don't have my own laptop at home... have to sneak around and borrow others..
Stand up for your laptop-rights girl!
anette: I've tried making hints to my husband as our 16 years wedding anniversary is coming up, but somehow he seems more interested in his newly created fish pond in our garden - now with 14 fish in them... and off course now also the football EC - even though Denmark(or Norway or UK) isn't even participating...
so - I guess it's up to my and my hard earned savings to evaluate the possibility to get my own PC..
I'm green with envy. That's beautiful!
DEB: yeah it's nice, and the surroundings are quite idyllic...
check out www.bon-fire.com
and be inspired... :o)
oops I mean
www.bon-fire.dk
sorry
Post a Comment