Monday, 28 April 2008
why?
Finallyfourty? well, just turned over from the thirties, which was quite a comfortable age. Fourty sounds so grownup! Before I turned 30 I got an education, got married, got 2 kids, bought a house... so the thirties was merely a period of enjoying life, sort of... doing some carreer, watching the kids grow, getting into an even closer symbiosis with my husband... and NOT longing back to the more or less hectic twenties... But now, fourty. I'll be fourty something for the next 10 years...Ah well, they say, it's just a number. And it is, I know!! --sigh - Should I be chasing new events, now in more of a hurry than before ? Is it OK just to be content with life as it is? Should I do some bungy jumping, sky diving or other reckless stuff? No, I don't think so... Every day life is an adventure, 'course some days are more adventurous than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes I think we know that we're everyday girls!
Det er eventyr nok!
av og til med litt sukker på! evt med en chilli on the side!
Post a Comment