Wednesday, 18 June 2008

My son


My son, my first born, is not so little anymore. He is finishing school these days, sweating over the final exams. And yesterday at the oral exam in Danish he scored the very top grade!! WOW! He just never ceases to amaze me. And I am sooooo proud ! Tomorrow it is his last exam, also oral, English. He is to talk about a topic of his own choice, and for some reason he has prepared to talk about: Divorce. Hm. He is not himself a child of divorced parents ( we are still very much happily married), but several of his friends are... so well, tonight I will discuss divorces with him, in English, and tomorrow I will cross my fingers for him and be happy with him afterwards.

We've been celebrating each good grade so far with dinner of his choice, and I must admit I am getting a bit tired of the gastronomical adventures you find at the Golden Seagull ( McDonalds...)


This is how cute he was when he was only 2, so you can imagine now at almost 16 he is even cuter.... As only a mother can see....

1 comment:

Anette said...

aah! bless!
what a young charmer!