Fede billeder af en lækker hund :-)
Så flotte bilder!!
And not one drop of slobber to be seen. Excellent portraits.Slobbers,Mango
What lovely portraits, and what handsome, dignified gentlemen!How is your grandmother?Jed & Abby
Ooh, Bundy! What fantastic pictures of your handsome self!! I love the 2nd one - you look so majestic but also so debonair - like thos old Hollywood stars - you know? :-)Slobbers,Honey the Great Dane
Mette: ja - ikke ?Anette: syns vi også...Mango: I held it in... ;o)Jed and Abby: thank you for commenting - well, my grandma has passed away... for the best really, she was in such agony.. but I miss her...Honey: aah Honey glad you like them - I sure do feel like a star too!!
Nice pictures! Bundy is a good looking dude! And like Mango said, no slobber anywhere!
Han är bara för vacker den hunden, mannen & han utgör ett stiligt par.Kram LISA
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Fede billeder af en lækker hund :-)
Så flotte bilder!!
And not one drop of slobber to be seen. Excellent portraits.
Slobbers,
Mango
What lovely portraits, and what handsome, dignified gentlemen!
How is your grandmother?
Jed & Abby
Ooh, Bundy! What fantastic pictures of your handsome self!! I love the 2nd one - you look so majestic but also so debonair - like thos old Hollywood stars - you know? :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Mette: ja - ikke ?
Anette: syns vi også...
Mango: I held it in... ;o)
Jed and Abby: thank you for commenting - well, my grandma has passed away... for the best really, she was in such agony.. but I miss her...
Honey: aah Honey glad you like them - I sure do feel like a star too!!
Nice pictures! Bundy is a good looking dude! And like Mango said, no slobber anywhere!
Han är bara för vacker den hunden, mannen & han utgör ett stiligt par.
Kram LISA
Post a Comment