Oh yes, snuggling is a most important activity which I engage in whenever possible. Nice sleeping move.Slobbers,Mango
Bundy is such a sweet giant!Gratulerer med jule-beblomstringen!!
Bundy is behaving in true mastiff form! Well done, young man!
Åh han är som en stor jättebebis! Vacker som en dag.Tack för grattis hos mig! KRAM LISA
Hei Monica! I found your blog! It was very nice to meet you and your family..and Bundy of course! He really is a sweet, charming spirit!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh yes, snuggling is a most important activity which I engage in whenever possible. Nice sleeping move.
Slobbers,
Mango
Bundy is such a sweet giant!
Gratulerer med jule-beblomstringen!!
Bundy is behaving in true mastiff form! Well done, young man!
Åh han är som en stor jättebebis! Vacker som en dag.
Tack för grattis hos mig!
KRAM LISA
Hei Monica! I found your blog! It was very nice to meet you and your family..and Bundy of course! He really is a sweet, charming spirit!
Post a Comment