Wednesday, 31 March 2010

morning of horror

I was sitting there, next to my man, having my morning yoghurt with cereal, reading the newspaper, a calm moment a normal working morning before rushing off to the office.
And then, through the corner of my eye, right next to my elbow, crawling swiftly on the windowstill, a HUGE, BLACK, HAIRY spider... I screamed and was at the other end of the kitchen within hundreth of seconds!! My man almost got a heartattack! ( from me screaming). Bundy came running to my rescue ! Then the spider had disappeared. The only thing worse than a HUGE, BLACK, HAIRY spider, is a HUGE BLACK HAIRY spider all of a sudden gone. Where did it go? And worse - when will it attack me again?! Bundy was all excited of this all of a sudden against normal morning action, my man still panting from the shock I'd given him - and THERE IT WAS AGAIN!! ON THE FLOOR! KILL IT! TAKE IT! HELP!
My man - now able to breathe again - took some paper, squelched the invader, and peace and calm re-emerged....
Pffff.
I prefer my spiders like this


5 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh ish! We have the same problem here! Momma is so scared of the bugs, but especially when they run and hide to pounce later.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Hee! Hee! You're lucky my human Hsin-Yi wasn;t there! She would have wanted to catch it to release it back outside - she loves spiders!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Kapitein Haakje said...

ooooh sanne isnt scare of spiders but other insects :) like long leg musectos
brrrrrrrrr

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Marjie said...

I can stomp ants all day long, but spiders give me the creeps. I scream and jump up on a chair or the table or anything else handy and wait for rescue. My 10 year old is very calm about rescuing his mother. But what an awful way to start the morning!

monica said...

Mango: they take pouncing classes you know...

Honey: releasing them...so they can come back in?! sisyphos work, if you ask me...

El'bow: there are sooo many monsters out there...:o)

Marjie: Hooray for all the 10 year old heroes out there!!