A week ago I met up with my dearest BFF -
Krakilette - for some glorious days, just the two of us. She took the ferry to the south, I took the train to the north, and it was such a treat.
The day of my departure - Bundy HATES when suitcases are brought into the kitchen... he knows something's cooking, and it's NOT a treat for him...

North of Denmark, at the Hirtshals harbour, poetic view.

At the beach on a winter day -the lady in red is indeed Krakilette...:o)


view from our appartment

artistic wall at the town centre

home again - Bundy all exhausted after greeting me very much welcome home... ( and noone has cleaned the floor while I was away for 3 days... why am I not surprised...)

see, we could fit shoes together.... almost...
6 comments:
I LOVE the last photo!
Mango Momma
Any treats for Bundy from the north... well I guess all that matters is you're finally home.
Licks, hero
Nice beach pictures! Thor always knows when any of his people are leaving, and sulks! And I would think you would have been surprised if anyone HAD cleaned the floor while you were gone! At least poor Bundy was happy at the end.
lovely paw and foot photo
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
And it was a great trip indeed!
Love you always!
Det er en tradisjon fra nĂ¥ av!
Mango: me too :o)
Hero: forgot the treats.. apart from myself :o)
Marjie: amazing how those dogs can read our signs... must teach him to clean the floor...
elbouwii: what's the size of your paw Elbouw ? same as Sanne ?
Anette: let's book the next vacation soon!
Post a Comment