Friday, 1 January 2010

happy snow times..christmas eve - they all get bigger every year..





I didn't do it! just looking at these x-mas tree orniments..



looking for the new year - there are some sporadic mysterious bangs out there that need checking out...

..and at midnight on new years eve hell broke loose with bangs and lightning all over... but Bundy was totally cool about it, couldn't care less actually... so all our worries were pointless... phew..
Happy new year y'all!!! 2010 - here we come!!


7 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

HAppy new year! Is that how bright it was at midnight?

Marjie said...

Thor goes nuts when he hears fireworks! You're lucky Bundy was calm. Love the picture of your kids and Bundy. And, since my first mastiff got spooked and leaped through his first Christmas tree and knocked it over on Christmas Eve, consider yourself fortunate if Bundy just played with ornaments! Happy New Year!

monica said...

doggy: happy new year to you too! the picture is taken in the afternoon... at midnight it is all dark...

marjie: yes Bundy has been very good during christmas and new year - I think he is aiming for x-mas gifts like Thors for x-mas 2010...

Dexter said...

I am not bothered by the bang sounds being a laid back dude. Of course, PeeWee thinks they are gunshots and it is time to go hunting. Dork!

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Oh my God, Bundy - is that really you jumping up in that 1st picture?! Amazing! And wow - look at all that snow! I have never seen snow and am really jealous of all my blog friends who have it...especially now when I'm boiling here in Australia! :-)

Happy New Year!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Ed & Jeanne said...

Happy New Year. The dog looks a bit guilty, at least...

Jocelyn said...

You got lucky! I thought there was going to be dog mayhem when all the noises started...