
Down it came - all white - and lots of it!! Traffic was chaos - but in the backyard it was all fun!

View from the living room - our patio. The garden chair is all set up for the cat...


Birds enjoying some frozen apples..

.... and then it was time for some relaxing by the fire :o)
7 comments:
Snow is fun for a while, but I insist momma dig me paths in the yard so that I don't need to exert my large self just to do my business.
My Master has a nice warm fireplace in the barn for me to enjoy while I help him work.
Slobbers,
Mango
Nice...until you have to get something done outside...
Aw, Bundy, you romp in the snow just like our Thor. Then you snooze in the warmth just like our Thor. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Mango: I guess the service level around here is not like at your place! My toosh got all cold and white.... Bundy
VE: yeah - best stay indoors looking outside..
Marjie: Very merry x-mas to all of you too... we'll probably have a white one- doesn't happen often around here...
you live in a winter wonderland - happy holidays from our house to yours!
Oh my I am so jealous of your gorgeous house Monica! Bundy is lucky to have a yard like that even in the snow! Stay warm all of you! Much love!
Kasha and Africa
Well, my blog roll starts anew tomorrow. I'd be honored if you participate again in 2010. Leave a comment and you're on the blog roll! Thanks for visiting and commenting in 2009.
Post a Comment