Sunday, 24 January 2010

cats and dogs

we keep trying, but the chemistry isn't too good... we can definitely NOT leave them alone... yet..
We think Bundy just wants to play with Mio, but Mio is NOT amused. Just pissed...

..so it's a good thing to get a relaxing cuddle from ones sister...



..and then "cousin" Flap, a 7 year old labradude came to visit... I let him loan my bed... let him ya know.. 'cause I AM the biggest... or so they say...



phew - I love my wonderful little sis... and she loves me... tomorrow it's her birthday by the way... 12 years...



6 comments:

Marjie said...

happy birthday, Sis! A big dog needs a best friend like you. The mastiffs need to get older and settled down before the cats trust them. Thor doesn't like it when other dogs come to his house. Usually they're just too bouncy for him. Of course, Thor is 8-1/2 years old, and I don't think most 90 year old people do well with children, either! So we commend Bundy for hanging out with the Labradude!

Unknown said...

Oh Bundy - I try to make friends with cats all the time too but they are not usually very interested!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Dexter said...

It is hard to trust a cat for sure. Watch out for those labradudes too. They will hump you in a flash.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kapitein Haakje said...

hi there bundy
we love to make new friends :D

we try to make catfriends but they doesnt like us!!!!

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Anette said...

Aaahhh! Så vakre, stolthetene dine! Lurer på hvordan den 6kg tunge "kusina" fra Norge hadde tatt seg ut ved siden av ham!

monica said...

Marjie: thanks Marjie, you give us hope for the future with a more mature mastiff :o)
Honey: the cats don't know what they are missing!
Mango: Actually this particular labradude is the only dog I hump - and he sort of lets me. sort of. Bundy
Elbouwii: we love new friends too!

Anette: Hun hadde nok satt ham på plass tenker jeg - men de kunne nok blitt gode venner, de er jo nok mer på samme bølgelengde :o)