Tuesday, 8 December 2009

concert




Tonight is the night!
I am going all the way to Copenhagen and - hopefully - have a blast, and see Backstreet Boys live on stage!!
My son and I are going - the tickets have been pinned to the fridge door for months- and tonight it is!
uh, the butterflies in my stomach are bouncing about....:o)
.. and if you think, OK, this girl probably doesn't get out a lot, I guess you're right...
... that's the way prefer it actually...
but tonight I am ready for some Backstreet's back and their This is Us show
juhuuu!

4 comments:

Marjie said...

That your son will go with you is wonderful. And despite the way advertisements show life, I think a lot of us don't get out much. That makes us appreciate these special events even more. Have fun! Just don't put Bundy (or your son) in the car trunk.

Kasha said...

HOw was the concert? I can't believe how big Bundy is getting. Can you tell a difference yet between puppy and adult dog? I know I won't see a change in Africa until two years of age. I can't wait!
Kasha and Africa

monica said...

Marjie: My son and I had a great time - to remember forever! Bundy stayed home though...

Kasha: The concert was awesome - totally - still a bit high from it :o) checking out youtube and finding videos from their tour..
Bundy is slowly growing up, but he is still pretty puppyish.. we try to do several exercises with him, and we just totally adore him :o)

Jocelyn said...

Did you get a t-shirt? Are you living in it??