So, for the first time we took Bundy to one of the so called dog forests - closed areas where it is allowed for dogs to run around unleashed... We have been a bit reluctant until now, Bundy being such a big and happy guy, and not always coming back when we call him... But now we -a bit impulsively - decided to give it a try... And what a treat!! We instantly met Enzo, a gorgeous Cane Corso, same age and size as Bundy, and they had a blast!! They were also the only dogs in the forest, we noticed with surprise...
off they went!!!
off they went!!!



7 comments:
That looks like a great place to hang out for sure. I wish we had one of those near us as momma will never let me off leash where there is no fence. Can't imagine why.
Slobbers,
Mango
Mango: about the leash thing; somehow ignorant people seem to be afraid of big guys like us... and I guess we have to respect that..
more slobbers back to you! Bundy
Ah! I love that napping picture. Remind me again of what state you are in again? I am so jealous of your gorgeous scenery. What a life for that gorgeous giant dog!
Oh, that looks like such fun!! Love the last sleeping picture too.
Yes, I agree - us big doggies are always being misunderstood...
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Kasha: I live in Denmark, in Northern Europe :o)
Honey: They are so cute when asleep.. and it's funny with the big dogs - they are actually so small on the inside...:o)
I have a Cane Corso that visits my website but shes black, I didnt realise they came in other colours...
Love the forest, its illegal here to go into national parks but the girls and I have been known to sneak i..
I love the name Bundy, In Australia its the name of a much loved brand of Rum... my girls are like Bundy, they just drop when we get home from an adventure
Thor runs inside our private fence, with the boys. The mini dachsunds in the back yard come to the fence and bark, but Thor says nothing back. The boys next door love to run and romp with Thor, too. Thor and Bundy spend a lot of time in the same pastime: napping! It's important for a big dog to get lots of snooze time.
Post a Comment