vakre bilder!! sånn er det å reise i et postkort!!
Beautiful photos. I'll have to get up there sometime in the future. My mother's side of the family has a lot of Norwegian heritage.
anette: ja jeg er så stolt over å være norsk !Ve: You must come. Anette and I could give you a guided tour.... :o)
wonderful pictures
wienermadel: thank you for commenting from the lovely Austria!Danke für Grüss von Österreich!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
vakre bilder!! sånn er det å reise i et postkort!!
Beautiful photos. I'll have to get up there sometime in the future. My mother's side of the family has a lot of Norwegian heritage.
anette: ja jeg er så stolt over å være norsk !
Ve: You must come. Anette and I could give you a guided tour.... :o)
wonderful pictures
wienermadel: thank you for commenting from the lovely Austria!
Danke für Grüss von Österreich!
Post a Comment