Hsin Yi and Honey: thank you! For some reason I just can't comment on your blog anymore. The cursor just won't stick to where I should write ... Hm.. But I still do enjoy the blog and the pictures. And I really hope I can get my hands on your book when it's ready and available!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary, and many more!
Aw...that is such a sweet picture!
Happy Anniversary! :-)
Thank you Marjie !
Hsin Yi and Honey: thank you! For some reason I just can't comment on your blog anymore. The cursor just won't stick to where I should write ... Hm.. But I still do enjoy the blog and the pictures. And I really hope I can get my hands on your book when it's ready and available!
Congratulations! I hope the 21 years felt quick and fun and delightful (with some real life mixed in)!
Post a Comment