
.. and all we got was this..
well, and some...
We had a wonderful holiday - sun, beach, water, city strolls, boat trip, dolphin show, restaurants, cafés, relaxing, playing cards, laughing and talking a lot.
The Maltese people are very friendly and this small island is very beautiful - we hope to go there again sometime.
Now back in the cold and windy Denmark, enjoying the autumn and the gorgeous autumn colours
Staying inside, lighting the fire and some candles, drinking warm chocolate and looking forward to christmas...
For the record: Bundy was ecstatic when we got home after a week of absence.. and we had most certainly longed for him too...
4 comments:
Wow - that dolphin picture! Amazing!
Sounds like you had a great time!
I have to say, though, speaking as someone who has moved from a country that has cold, windy, nasty weaher (UK) to a country that is almost perpetually sunny (Australia)...there is actually something nice about that kind of cold weather sometimes because then it feels so cosy & wonderful indoors and you can enjoy roaring fires & hot drinks & soups & stews, etc! You just can't get that feeling when it is blazing sunshine all the time! (And speaking as someone who grew up in the desert with sunshine 24/7...it can get really boring!!!)
I think it's lovely to have all 4 seasons!
Hsin-Yi
You know, from where I sit, your life is very glamorous! Not only do you get to live in gorgeous Denmark--you also got to go to Malta? I want to be you.
I'm so glad you had a nice sunny vacation, but I'm sure it was nice to get home to Bundy's ecstatic welcome! And the cooler weather makes me think of the coming holiday season, too. And, as Hsin-Yi said, it's nice to stay warm and cozy inside while it's cold outdoors.
Hsin-Yi: I agree with you, it's nice with a bit of variation..
Jocelyn: But I have never been to Turkey.. or Minnesota... or had my hair cut in Italy...
Marjie:Thanks, it was good coming home... actually that is the best part of going away...I too love this season, the holidays etc...We have however had no snow yet, unlike you...
Post a Comment