Friday, 9 September 2011

pampering

I am going off to a SPA with 9 of my female colleagues this afternoon.. We'll be getting treatments like massage, foot therapy, facial treatments etc.





Afterwards we are going to a hotel nearby, having a gourmet dinner with all included, staying the night in single rooms ( most of us have families with kids, and for us it is A MAJOR EVENT to have a room and a night all to ourselves!)




It will be such a treat, and I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw! Sounds great! Hope you enjoy yourselves and your night of 'freedom'! :-)

Jocelyn said...

I am retroactively envious! Was it restorative?

monica said...

Honey : we did enjoy it all, a lot!
I have had problems getting to open your blog for quite a while... yesterday I could finally open it and enjoy the pictures and all, but I couldn't comment - it was just rejected... hm...

Jocelyn: we all felt - and looked, if you ask us - 10 years younger ! So that would make me... 25... almost... give and take some...