Let me present: my 2 brand new - most adorable ever - nephews, 1 month old. Two perfect little twin boys, amazing!
They are so overwhelmingly cute and gorgeous - and I can't wait to meet them in real life. So far I have to settle for the pictures - as they live 2000 km away...
3 comments:
That is a KILLER awesome photo--the little heads all nestled together. Time to make the 2000km journey, eh?
Oh, the twins are so precious. Doesn't it make you yearn just a little bit for that time not so very long ago when yours were tiny?
jocelyn: they are so cute... I will go there for their baptising in December..
Marjie: babies do make you yearn a little bit... but then you remember all those nights awake etc... I love that my kids are growing and are almost small adults... They can still cuddle up on my lap though from time to time.. so can Bundy.. so you can imagine I have a flat lap... ;)
Post a Comment