Wednesday, 29 June 2011

joke

A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.


The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first.But her attention is galvanzied when she hears one of them say the following:


"Emma comes first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together, again. I come again and pee twice. Den I come one lasta time."



The lady can't take this anymore, " You foul-mouthed sex-assessed pig!" She retorted indignately "In this country, we don't speak aloud about our sex lives!"



" Hey, coola down lady" said the man, "Whooza talkin' about sex? I'm a just tellin' my frienda how to spell " Mississippi" "



3 comments:

Pearl said...

:-) Funny!

Pearl

Marjie said...

Those Italians!

koko said...

Hahaha... that was funny, even for a dog :)

Licks, hero