It seems there is a certain hat issue at the moment in blog land - especially regarding us dogs and x-mas head ornaments... just go check out my man Mango, and my girl Honey..
Well, I am not sure if I am being exposed to a certain fetish matter from my humans - but check out these pics... and Honey - it is the real thing, no photo shop fancy stuff... sigh..
well - that head itcher apparatus is actually quite... nice... and making me a tad sleepy...
... oh, and by the way, I now sort of allow the fierce and frightening with fast and sharp claws red cat Mio into the living room and on the sofa... with such cold and freezing weather outside I just had to do the right thing you know...
you know me - I'm such a big heart kind-a-guy...
and here's my mom favourite x-mas santa:
5 comments:
Sorry about the hats, pal. That is a torture one must endure at times. You carried it off with as much dignity as possible.
Slobbers,
Mango
Bundy, you seem to wear the hats well. Thor used to tolerate them when he was a youngster like you, but got very tired of them. Heck, I can't even get him to wear a coat outside when it's 10 degrees out!
I guess your cat has gotten used to Bundy? At least she's not hissing and spitting like when he was a baby!
Mango: yeah well - dignity is my middle name... sort of...
Marjie: some weeks ago I got the idea to give Bundy one of those yellow reflector vests on - as we were heading off into the dark night.. he patiently accepted - as he does with most things - but refused to pee as we trotted off... which is sort of one of the main reasons for the late night walkies.. so after a short while we took it off... and now during the freezing winter we only take short walks outside... thank God he is a mastiff and not a border collie aching for lots of excercise..
Oh Bundy! And I thought you would escape!! Although I must say - you do wear them all with great dignity and flair! :-)
BTW, my human wants to say she went to watch Mamma Mia too a few years ago and loved it!!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Right now, I'm picturing what your dog would like to put on your head.
Post a Comment