Wednesday, 10 November 2010

wordless wednesday







7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just lost my breath with that second photo--dolphins coming towards one like that? Amazing!

koko said...

Amazing photos... thanks for sharing, send my licks to Bundy :)

Licks, hero

Unknown said...

Hi Bundy - so nice to hear from you! I've missed you in Blogland for a while. I'm sorry to hear that your hip ouchie is still bothering you but it's good that you're still doing lots of things you enjoy, with your family!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Marjie said...

Those are really pretty pictures!

monica said...

Jocelyn: yeah! I would've stayed on the beach though...

Hero: Licks back at ya, Hero!

Honey: I'm here! And I've been watching you - but had problems with commenting...

Marjie: hear, hear!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica! Teal'c here from Sydney! Those are amazing pictures. Did you take them?!

Cheers

monica said...

hi Teal'c - nice of you to notice my blog :o) No - the pics were sent to me on e-mail, one of those power point files with lotsa great pictures...