Sunday, 26 September 2010

Sunday with Bundy




We've chopped down a huge tree ( 10 meters tall) , and this stump is all that is left... Good for posing and watch-out ;o)



doing some kitchen time...




wink - wink..




I love being able to do my charms on the kitchen table..



chilling with my bro...


and it was extremely exciting when this guy came to visit !! for unexplicable reasons mom didn't let me come near him, before she shooed him out into the night... and I weren't allowed into the back yard until the day after... umph...

6 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

bundy looks like a champion in these pictures - he is so big now!

Dexter said...

We have a stump in our yard too and I have to stand on it with all four feet. I am impressed that you can balance in a sit. Not easy. Love the cuddle photo.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Hi Bundy - you look so gorgeous & majestic sitting on thet tree stump!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Marjie said...

Bundy, you've become a very fine mastiff! It was very nice of your people to provide you with your own watchtower!

Kasha said...

If Bundy is 132 lbs, I must be lying about Africa's weight because he looks like he takes the prize. I love the pictures and would of loved to see a porqupine. I think Bundy and Africa were made for each other.

monica said...

dog: he is MY champ, anyway ..

Mango: only one's bum gets all greasy with resin...

Honey: Gorgeous and majestic - love it when you put it that way...

Marjie: Ah yes, theyr are well trained, my people..

Kasha: A+B = True :o)