First a picture of the angry cat Mio training to be a flower... Mom thought he was so cute... something I completely fail to see..
then we were off to our weekly dog training session - with all kinds of other dogs. The session is for "grown up and well trained dogs". Mom laughed so hard when she saw that, and snorted " did you hear that Bundy - you are supposed to be grown up AND well trained!!" ah well whatever..

so, we sit and get instructions from the trainer, who, by the way , adores me... who can blame her?

look at me - I can be fast as a ninja! and all blurry too...

.. because my main goal throughout every period of free time during training is to get in contact with this one, a most irresistible border collie named Freya... Oh. My. Dog! But she runs sooo fast, and pretends she doesn't want anything to do with me!! But I know better.

still when she makes this move, climbing the ever so frightening agility uphill, ahead and downhill thing, I do get the feeling she teases me a bit... I would NEVER EVER get up on that narrow and terrifying thing! The people around us laugh and say she's a smart girl, something I really fail to understand at all!

... ah look at her... looking at me...

but, after chasing her, and also running around with the others, I get all exhausted... and just want to lay down... and I am pretty willing to do all the stuff and follow the commands my dad tells me..
But I am completely and utterly worn out. And it is more and more obvious that I hurt, in my back part. I limp, stagger about, drag one of my back legs, and my mom almost cries seeing me like that. It has been like that for several weeks now.
When we get home, I lay down and relax, a lot, for hours, but then, after 2-3 hours I am fit as a fiddle again .
so, we sit and get instructions from the trainer, who, by the way , adores me... who can blame her?
look at me - I can be fast as a ninja! and all blurry too...
.. because my main goal throughout every period of free time during training is to get in contact with this one, a most irresistible border collie named Freya... Oh. My. Dog! But she runs sooo fast, and pretends she doesn't want anything to do with me!! But I know better.
still when she makes this move, climbing the ever so frightening agility uphill, ahead and downhill thing, I do get the feeling she teases me a bit... I would NEVER EVER get up on that narrow and terrifying thing! The people around us laugh and say she's a smart girl, something I really fail to understand at all!
... ah look at her... looking at me...
but, after chasing her, and also running around with the others, I get all exhausted... and just want to lay down... and I am pretty willing to do all the stuff and follow the commands my dad tells me..
But this is very worrying for my humans, and mom is so scared I go around with pain most of the time, but just doesn't show it, as my kind has a very high pain threshold.
So coming Monday I have an appointment with the vet, to be checked. So we'll see. Mom tries not to think of the worst..

you know, most things do get better with a kiss...
you know, most things do get better with a kiss...
7 comments:
Hi Bundy,
Hmmm... I'm confused, if we are well trained (not that we aren't), why do we need to go for the training in the first place... we never understand hoomans. Freya is a hottie alright, and she has a crush on you, that's why she's showing off to you on the agility thingy.
Sorry about your ouchie, it could be a patella luxation which happens to me too.
Licks, hero
Oh do be careful chasing the gals like that. I know you get so excited that you forget your ouchie, but that running about will make it worse. Yuh, us big doggies need to slow down. Better get it checked out.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh Bundy! I'm so sorry to hear about your ouchie! I'm glad you're going to the vet to have it checked out - please let us know what he says! I'll be worried about you!
That looks like the most beautiful place you do your training classes in! Like a fairytale forest! I thought you looked very well-trained and behaved, Bundy - and I agree with your instructor - you are the most adorable doggie there! I just loved this post with all the photos - esp the one of you in class, sitting so nicely, with the others.
Anyway, hope you find out about your ouchie and get better soon -
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Oh Bundy - I hope those medicines from the vet work and your back is feeling better soon!
Sending lots of healing slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
I hope Bundy does well with the vet! I think big dogs just get worn out more easily than smaller ones. I'm hoping it's nothing more serious. Hope you guys are having fun with your training...you are the most handsome guys I see in these pictures!
Träning är roligt tycker mina tjejer & oj så kul i grupp! Duktig kille du har. Hoppas att haltandet har en enkel lösning, vi i norra Sverige håller tummarna!
Trevlig helg!
KRAM LISA, RUT & GUNDA
Ah, Doggie has a crush!
That training class looks hilarious.
Post a Comment