pretty cool if you ask me
You see the speed limit - 40 km/h - so here I must slow down :o))

more yellow fields... with a small red house in the middle. Wonder if anyone lives there?

sometimes when I am going by car, I take this way home instead of the highway - even though it does take a few minutes more... who can blame me?

so, all there -bike parked - ready to go change from loose sports outfit to tight office outfit... ah well, whatever..
my "home" 8 hours a day... I have no idea who made this mess on my desk!

coming home I am greeted by this...
and this..

but we all know that all day long Bundy has been doing this:
... btw, his ouchies are still there, apparently concentrated on the right back leg... so in a few days we will have him x-rayed, and see if that can make us - and the vet - any wiser...
more yellow fields... with a small red house in the middle. Wonder if anyone lives there?
so, all there -bike parked - ready to go change from loose sports outfit to tight office outfit... ah well, whatever..
coming home I am greeted by this...
but we all know that all day long Bundy has been doing this:
During the day he seems OK, as long as he doesn't romp around too much...yesterday we went for a quite long walk in the nearby forest, and he did quite OK, and wasn't completely poofed afterwards as he has been earlier..
So, we're optimistic and hope for the best that it is something that will pass and that he will be fit as a fiddle again soon!
6 comments:
dont forget to contact me when you get to ny - 646-221-9124
What a lovely way to get to & from work...you definitely have a right idea!!
Bundy is just so adorable! I hope the vet investigations turn up a proper diagnosis and that Bundy is soon back to his old, bouncy self!
Hsin-Yi
I hope your vet figures out what's wrong! I love the "lonely Mastiff" face. Thor gives us all that, no matter how many people are home, and no matter how short a time we are gone.
My great-grandfather came from your town around 1900, so I especially appreciate your pictures!
Hey, I see your first comment here: are you going to NY? For a vacation?
Anyhow, I LOVE that you ride on the days you can. LOVE it. Seeing your route is so fun, as is getting a glimpse into your workplace. We see a lot of your pups on this site, which is excellent, but I like seeing other parts of your life, too, so thank you!
doggy: I just might do that - thanks!! only it will probably be just time for work,work,work..
Hsin-Yi + Marjie: well, the vet's verdict is hip issues, on the right side - hip joint dysplasia, at a medium level. so, wish it wasn't that, but it could have been worse...
Jocelyn: yes I know my blogging is a bit limited to dogs and kids... but I do get out once in a while...:o)
Jocelyn: am going to NY next week, job related, an exhibition: "Medical Design and Manufacturing" Sounds thrilling, huh?!:o) ah well it's my first time to the US, so I'm pretty excited. Even though it'll be work most of the time... Just to be able to tell people afterwards: "New York? been there, did that etc " :o)
Post a Comment