So, finally the temperature is rising - and we can start
the Bon-fire barbecue season again - this years new thing is the bon-fire somewhat elevated from the ground. Neat - uh?!

I am most helpful in assisting in cleaning the grid after use....

spring time also means season endings for the indoor sports - like gymnastic showdance. It's our little sis there in the middle, wearing white shirt...

I must guard the utmost delicious meat being barbecued. and I can't help looking overly handsome while doing so...

.. it's hard keeping my focus on the ( very slow) photo shooter - stuff is going on outside our yard, people walking by etc.

are we done already?
4 comments:
Oh, Bundy, there's always something more important than the crazy lady with the camera, isn't there? Just keep crossing those paws, big guy, and looking like a dignified mastiff. And enjoy the spring!
Oh Bundy - you look like a very good BBQ helper! :-) And I love that picture of you with the crossed paws - so distinguished!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Guarding the foodables is important work. And tiring too from the looks of it. Hope you got some.
Slobbers,
Mango
Bundy,
Sorry you have the ouchie hips. My Beautiful Raja had those too. I don't have bad hips, but I can't tolerate classes with a lot of get up / get down. That's OK. You can do mentals stimulation at home which is just as much fun.
Slobbers,
Mango
Post a Comment