Ok - so I agreed wearing a bandana - 'cause I've seen girlfriend Honey wear them...

...and then mom saw on TV something about clothes for dogs, and now being winter and cold and all, the doggies might freeze...

... so dad woke me up in the middle of my 3 hour nap before bedtime, pulling and pushing, strugglin me into one of his sweaters! normally, whenever I loan any of his clothings to have with me in my bed, I get all yelled at, and No No Bundy, and now all of a sudden I am to wear
his neatly knitted swater!! make up your mind allready!!

so - now what? I am all dressed up, but are we going somewhere?

guess not.....

guess who was tidying up and found this left over new years hat ? yeah well, whatever... zzzzz
9 comments:
Oh you poor thing. I hate wearing clothes, especially when they have sleeves. But you do look rather dapper.
Slobbers,
Mango
Aw, Bundy, Thor won't wear a sweater. You're such a good boy!
Many years ago, we had a giant white lab named Max who decided to play with a skunk in January. So he had to go to the dog wash, and his winter coat fell out. He chewed off every coat and sweatshirt we tried to put on him!
Oh, my God, that last hat is HILARIOUS.
He actually pulls off the sweater pretty darn well!
nice sweater
but we hate wearing clothes!!
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
They're plotting their revenge in the next life you know...
mango an marjii:thank you! I too prefer to walk around "au natural"
Jocelyn: the hats always do it..
elbouwii: thanks - and I know..
VE: oops... we better brace ourselves..
Oh Bundy - sorry I haven't visited in ages!
I think you look very handsome in your sweater, actually! (swoooooon!)
Hey - at least you don't have to wear special 'doggie pyjamas' that my humans got me for sleeping at night in winter...although they don't have sleeves so I don't mind them so much and they keep me quite nice and cosy! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Now that is adorable. The new puppy won't have any of this clothes-wearing thing. However, the Yorkie is used to being dressed up.
Honey: oh I sure would love to see you in your PJ's!! Does the winter ever get cold in Brisbane??
MJ: I think the line of Yorkie outfits is larger than the line of outfits for German Sheperds...
Post a Comment