Tuesday, 2 February 2010

joke

thinking of my blog pal Jocelyn from O Mighty Crisis, I found this one:

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood.
Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: "Now, students, if I stood on my head the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I should turn red in the face."

"Yes, sir," the boys said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A little fellow shouted, "'It's because yer feet ain't empty."

hehe...

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Heh-heh. It's a joke, but students do come up with really good one-liners sometimes and catch me off guard!

Kapitein Haakje said...

lol :D

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Ed & Jeanne said...

Which is why I've decided to do everything upside down from now on...

Kasha said...

That was perfect for my friday!

Anette said...

lol!
you and me, soon, very soon! :-)

monica said...

Jocelyn: I can imagine! you will miss it, after your year on leave..

elbouwii: me too!

VE: off course you would!

Kasha: Fridays are in general perfect :o)

Anette: right on! BFF!!