so, when my man is away for days on business I can:
- be in total control of the remote control
- be the only one snoring loud in bed
- take it easy on dinner services
- have noone all laid back on the sofa saying" wouldn't be good with some coffee?" and then totally take for granted I should get up and make it !
- go to bed early with a book, read until late and go straight to sleep after...
- stay on the internet all night if I like without anyone commenting...
but, also
- I miss out on the fun/strange tv-programs as I never surf the channels..
- am all alone in bed....
- long for tasty gourmet meals ( he IS a chef...)
- noone to share the pot of coffee I make anyway with, and must throw half of it out...
- again, am all alone in bed....
- getting way to nerdy with the internet...
well, guess it is a good thing he is coming home tonight, after being away for 5 days...
5 comments:
I am married to a firefighter so I have learned to love all of the things I can do without an audience like watching chick flicks and eating junk food. I of course prefer for him to be home, but sometimes it is just nice. So I get it.
kasha: it's good with some quality time on your own, as long as you know it is for a limited period :o)
but I definitely wouldn't want to be without my alone time...
Bundy wears a harness like Thor's, except Thor's is red. Did Bundy enjoy the horse? We took Thor to the Christmas tree farm when he was just a pup, and they have reindeer there. Thor barked very hard at the reindeer to be sure they knew who was in charge. My dearly beloved decided a number of years ago that if he had a business trip, everyone would go with him. It solves those lonely nights.
Marjie: Bundy's harness is only used to keep him safe in the car.. and it's a small battle to get it on him, so we leave it on until the car driving is over for the day... Bundy is very interested in horses - ever since he was little we have brought him to my daughter's riding school.
So, for business trips your husband brought 9 kids and a wife? :o)
Your Bundy is gorgeous.. what breed is he ... I smiled at the book in bed and the internet...but also the coffee remark as Im a single ckik... When your partner is away there are always positives and negatives
Post a Comment