Sunday, 20 September 2009

I'm just a baby...

and it's just so nice to cuddle up on someones lap.... my favourite sis' should work on enlarging that lap a bit though , don't you think...?



and soon winter is coming up, so it's good to be prepared. Isn't blue just my colour??

10 comments:

Anette said...

Kjekken!

Unknown said...

Hi Bundy,

Thanks for coming over to visit me!! You are one big, beautiful boy!! I am adding you to my list of blogging buddies and I hope we will be able to visit each other often! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Marjie said...

Bundy is a beautiful baby! He must be approaching his first birthday now. Hope he doesn't squish his sister!

Kasha said...

A few things:

1st where did you get a shirt to fit that enormously adorable Bundy?

2nd I am so jealous you have a fish pond. That sounds so wonderful.

3rd. He is huge! Does he sleep in the bed with you?

4th I love Bundy

monica said...

anette: å ja, og han vet det!

Honey: I am watching you!! more slobbers from Bundy!

Marjie: yep, 1 year old on the 29th of September!

Kasha: 1: size xl works fine...
2: it is fun to watch the fish - and Bundy drinks from the pond, no matter what the fish do ...:o)
3: no way! he has his own bed in the living room - otherwise he prefers the floor. thank god.
4. we love Africa!!

Elizabeth said...

Holy cow that's a big dog!! He looks like a total snuggler! I want one!

Dexter said...

I like to lap sit too! Momma sometimes gripes because she says I have a pointy bottom. Whatever.

Hey! I know a nice lady who makes outfits for me. You can see photos on my bloggy.

http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/2009/05/dexter-day-humuliation.html

I hear my halloween costume is in the works.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog recently - come on, Bundy - post more about your adventures! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Angel said...

Bundy is huge and beautiful!!!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

One of my girls feels the cold.. we just had winter and she spent most in my sons hoody... looked odd but was effective.. How much does your snuggly man weigh??