Oh, you do give me a glimpse of my life a few years from now...Actually, I even get that kind of stuff now. Sigh.
Spot-on! Its a universal thing!
Jocelyn: every age has its charm...they tell me girls are worst, but somehow I cannot imagine my sweet and very righteous 11 year old daughter will become an hysterical monster. And I'm sure your Girl is a bit the same!Anette: and its a wonderful challenge :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, you do give me a glimpse of my life a few years from now...
Actually, I even get that kind of stuff now. Sigh.
Spot-on! Its a universal thing!
Jocelyn: every age has its charm...
they tell me girls are worst, but somehow I cannot imagine my sweet and very righteous 11 year old daughter will become an hysterical monster. And I'm sure your Girl is a bit the same!
Anette: and its a wonderful challenge :o)
Post a Comment