I'm crossing my fingers for you! you will pprobably have better luck than us in this matter, since the cat is the "grown up" one. nyyydelig tass!
OMG! that dog is hilarious!!!!
Monica,Thanks for visiting my blog, please come back!Your dog is crazy! I'm not sure I'd want to sleep up against a wall like that!
Oh what a cute dog. I have 2 golden retrievers, and they are cute too.Cheers,Elra
Bundy is such a cute baby! I hope he and Mo have reached a truce.
Right there on the floor like that?I have days, like today, when I feel like I could snooze on cold tile, too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers for you! you will pprobably have better luck than us in this matter, since the cat is the "grown up" one. nyyydelig tass!
OMG! that dog is hilarious!!!!
Monica,
Thanks for visiting my blog, please come back!
Your dog is crazy! I'm not sure I'd want to sleep up against a wall like that!
Oh what a cute dog. I have 2 golden retrievers, and they are cute too.
Cheers,
Elra
Bundy is such a cute baby! I hope he and Mo have reached a truce.
Right there on the floor like that?
I have days, like today, when I feel like I could snooze on cold tile, too.
Post a Comment