Ah, he's so cute! I love mastiff puppies, with their little black faces. Thanks for visiting my blog. Thor is my third mastiff, and they are the calmest dogs you could hope for. I'm sure you will enjoy Bundy very much!
I can't believe where you are from! One of my great grandfathers came from that exact city (or is it a town?)! How odd a coincidence is that? Have a great day!
Marjie Thanks for visiting. Re the dog - I read somewhere this dog is well suited for the comfort loving family... :o) That's us! Odense is the 3rd largest city of Denmark, the city of HC Andersen.
I am fascinated by you and your huge family. And you look amazing! Mum of 9 - wow!
3 comments:
greetings little Bundy!! Så søøøøøøøøt!
Ah, he's so cute! I love mastiff puppies, with their little black faces. Thanks for visiting my blog. Thor is my third mastiff, and they are the calmest dogs you could hope for. I'm sure you will enjoy Bundy very much!
I can't believe where you are from! One of my great grandfathers came from that exact city (or is it a town?)! How odd a coincidence is that? Have a great day!
Marjie
Thanks for visiting. Re the dog - I read somewhere this dog is well suited for the comfort loving family... :o) That's us!
Odense is the 3rd largest city of Denmark, the city of HC Andersen.
I am fascinated by you and your huge family. And you look amazing! Mum of 9 - wow!
Post a Comment